With SAFE™ technology and carefully engineered aerodynamics, the groundbreaking HobbyZone® Delta Ray™ aircraft provide pilots with a flying experience that is gentle and worry-free, even for total beginners! All that is required is a full-range 4+ channel DSM2®/DSMX® aircraft transmitter.
Delta Ray Bnf Features:
Delta Ray Bnf Specifications:
- Intuitive SAFE™ technology provides four modes to give new pilots the ultimate progressive learning experience
- If you lose control of the airplane, Panic Mode returns the aircraft to stable, level flight with the push of a button
- Beginner and Intermediate modes provide support for new pilots by limiting the roll and pitch of the airplane, keeping you in control at all times
- Experienced Mode allows pilots who have mastered the basics to explore the incredible performance of the Delta Ray aircraft supported by the revolutionary AS3X gyro stabilization system
- Full 4-channel control gives new pilots a comprehensive learning experience with all the same controls as full-size airplanes
- Requires a full-range 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX aircraft transmitter
- Impact-resistant, durable Z-Foam™ construction is extraodinarily tough. But in case of damage, you can make repairs with almost any glue and be back in the air in minutes
- Wingspan: 34.0 in (863mm)
- Overall Length: 31.8 in (807mm)
- Wing Area: 384 sq. in. (2480 sq. cm.)
- Flying Weight: 17.6 oz (500 g)
- Motor Size: (2) 180-size brushed motors (installed)
- Radio: 4+ channel DSM2/DSMX transmitter required
- Servos: (2) SV80 servos (installed)
- CG (Center of Gravity): 14.4 in (365mm) from the rear of airplane at fuselage center line
- Prop Size: 5 x 3
- Recommended Motor Battery: 7.4V 2S 1300mAh 20C Li-Po (included)
- Charger: 2-cell DC balancing Li-Po charger (included)
- Is Assembly Required: Yes
- Plane Type: Trainers
- Experience Level: Beginner
- Power Plant Size: 180-280 Electric
- Recommended Environment: Outdoor
- Fuel Type: Electric
- Category: Airplane
- Brand: HobbyZone
- Part No: HBZ7980
- Assembly Level: BNF (Bind n Fly)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style:
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Callum Jones Write a Review
- 15th August 2016
Good plane for beginners or advanced flyers. Can fly it in a park area landing gear is very strong so it takes a beating also you can taxi it even though it hasn't got a steerable nose weel it works though your differential thrust.
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?