The A6270 is a competition level giant scale servo designed to satisfy even the most demanding pilot’s needs. Giant scale airplane pilots involved with aerobatics and 3D flying will appreciate the rugged case, incredible torque and fast response that all combines to help you get the most out of your model.
A6270 HV Ultra Torque Metal Geared Air Servo Features:
A6270 HV Ultra Torque Metal Geared Air Servo Specifications:
- Competition level performance for giant scale airplanes
- 582 oz-in of torque and a transit speed of .12 sec/60° @ 8.4V
- Quick release servo lead simplifies wire routing and maintenance
- Metal gear train
- Full metal case
- HV compatible
- Application: Giant scale aircraft
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 1.35 in (34.3mm)
- Length: 1.61 in (40.9mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 7.4V (High Voltage)
- Size Category: Standard
- Speed: 0.18 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V; 0.12 sec/60 deg @ 8.4V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .15 - .19 sec
- Torque: 434 oz-in (31.3 kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 582 oz-in (41.9 kg-cm) @ 7.4V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 200 + oz-in
- Weight: 2.70 in (76.5 g)
- Width: 0.82 in (20.8mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSA6270
- Max Voltage: 7.4v (LiPo)
- Gear Material: Metal
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?