HOBAO H4E COMPETITION TOURING CAR KIT
The Hobao H4e is the next evolutionary step in touring car chassis designs. Performance, durability, and ease of maintenance makes this touring chassis a real pleasure to race and work on. Racers will appreciate the new 'Duratite' suspension system, the new 'Turntite' steering knuckles, and the new large bore 'Shortstack' shocks with 'Hefticoil' oversized springs. Crew chiefs will appreciate the ease of changing differential setups with it's 'Diffquick' mountingsystem, ease of belt tension adjustments, and most of all, the way the chassis response to the changes you make in your set-up for your drivers demands.
HoBao H4e Features:
- Floating servo mount prevents 'chassis bind' and allows chassis to flex and twist without holding a tweek
- The new 'Turntite' steering knuckles
- Special 'Dual CVA' joints
- New super smooth low profile 'Shortstack' large bore shocks
- CNC clamping 12mm wheel hex drives
- Narrow carbon graphite 'Tractune' chassis is well balanced for weight and handling bias
- Adjustable steering ackerman
- Super stiff 'Duralite' suspension arms
- Self-centering sway-bar system
- Adjustable antisquat, rollcenter, wheelbase, and rear toe
- Super smooth, super lightweight rear gear oil filled differential
- Lightweight front CNC spool with hard anodized aluminum drive cups
- Width: 186mm
- Length: 372mm
- Wheelbase: 253mm - 261mm
- Weight: 1340g
- Internal Ratio: 1.9:1 / 2.0:1
- Brand: Hobao
- Part No: HB-H4E
- Scale: 1:10
- Power Source: Electric - No Motor
- Surface Type: On Road
- Build Level: Part Assembled (ARTR)
- Vehicle Type: Touring / Rally Car
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?