H6160 HV High Speed Heli Cyclic Metal Gear Servo Features:
H6160 HV High Speed Heli Cyclic Metal Gear Servo Specifications:
- Metal gears and metal center section case
- HV compatible
- Standard size
- Great choice for a low cost cyclic servo for 550-700 sized helis
- Application: Cyclic servo for 550- to 700-class helicopters
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 1.51 in (38mm)
- Length: 1.57 in (40mm)
- Motor Type: 5-pole ferrite
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 7.4V (High Voltage)
- Size Category: Standard
- Speed: 0.15 sec/60-deg @ 6.0V; 0.11 sec/60-deg @ 7.4V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .15 - .19 sec
- Torque: 107 oz-in (7.7 kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 132 oz-in (9.5 kg-cm) @ 7.4V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 40 - 99 oz-in
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54 g)
- Width: 0.79 in (20mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSH6160
- Max Voltage: 7.4v (LiPo)
- Gear Material: Metal
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?