We at Spektrum are excited to introduce the Spektrum™ DX9 transmitter. The DX9 has a number of features that make this the transmitter to own in the 9 channel class. Key among these is voice alerts, wireless trainer function, and the comfort and ease of programming only Spektrum can provide. The easy to program but highly capable airware software system makes complicated setups simple and encourages people to do more with their hobby. Telemetry will become more useful and meaningful with the voice alerts in the DX9, and for a fully integrated voice feedback system Spektrum offers a full suite of advanced telemetry sensors.
* The DX9 is compatible with TM1000 and TM1100 telemetry modules and accessories, sold separately
† The DX9 comes out of the box with English voice alerts. Other languages are available for download.
‡ DSM2 not available in EU. Spektrum DX9 - Transmitter Only Features:
Spektrum DX9 - Transmitter Only Specifications:
- Virtually unlimited model memory—transmitter stores up to 250 models and only populates the model list with models the user has configured
- User-configurable switch and stick assignment
- Dual antenna diversity
- Wireless trainer system with model match—instructors can work with multiple students without having to re-bind to each student
- Direct system menu access—it is not necessary to power off the transmitter to access the key system menu
- Active gyro and governor trim in heli, 3-axis gyro support for aircraft—allows adjustment of gyro gain for all 3-axes in flight
- Voice alerts—transmitter can speak to the user in 5 different languages† (English, German, Spanish, Italian, and French) to communicate information from telemetry
- Absolute travel feature prevents over-driving servos when using mixes
- High resolution 192x96 backlit LCD screen
- User mode selectable (1–4), comes in Mode 2 configuration
- Forward programming capability already built into the DX9 will ensure customers can take advantage of the next generation of Spektrum components
- 7 point curves give the ability to fine tune model setups to allow precision adjustments of mixes and pitch/throttle curves
- Helicopter electronic "E Ring" electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
- SD card support for backing up files, BNF setups, and firmware updates
- Binds with any DSM2‡ or DSMX aircraft receiver
- 9 fully-proportional channels
- # of Channels:: 9
- Modulation:: DSM2/DSMX
- Band:: 2.4GHz
- Model Memory:: 250
- Modes:: User selectable, Mode 1-4; Comes in Mode 2 configuration
- Experience Level:: Advanced
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMR9900EUC
- Receivers Included: 0
- Frequency: 2.4Ghz
- Channels: 9+ Channel
- Format: Stick
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?