Graupner WP Starlet 1800by Graupner
Web Price: £338.39
Free UK Shipping!
Let us price match!
Part Number: A-9917
The original STARLET was offered by the Stolp company in the USA as a construction kit in the experimental class for amateur aircraft builders. The one-seater aircraft with its parasol design was assembled using composite construction techniques. As propulsion unit, it was possible to install anything from a VW car engine to a 60-hp Continental. The docile flying characteristics make the STARLET 1800 ideal as a starting point in the area of aileron-controlled motorised models. Both internal combustion and electric motors can be used for propulsion. Simple aerobatics are possible with types of propulsion system. However, the docile flight behavior means that very slow overflights can also be done. To change the drive battery in the electric version, a large opening has been provided in the fuselage in the area of the cockpit. The two detachable wings and the two halves of the tailplane can be removed for transport.
- Almost ready to fly (ARTF) model
- Complete balsa/plywood design
- Ideal for switching to aileron-controlled models
- Fuselage, wings, and tailplane pre-covered with multicolored foil
- Wheels, small parts, and accessories for rudder linkage
- Parts included for electric installation
- Protective pouches included for wing halves, tailplane halves, and vertical stabilisers
- ARTF (Almost Ready to Fly)
- Wing halves and tailplane halves can be removed for transport
- Suitable for simple aerobatics
|Overall length, approx.||1190||mm|
|All-up weight, approx.||3600||g|
|Total surface area, approx.||53,7||dmÂ²|
- Rudder linked to tailwheel
- Rpm control
This item is Listed in the following categories: