This is a high voltage, digital, high speed cyclic servo for 550 to 700 size helis. These servos are are purpose built for flybarless helicopters and allow for easy, clean wiring with quick release servo leads.
H6200 HV Digital High Speed Heli Cyclic MG Servo Features:
H6200 HV Digital High Speed Heli Cyclic MG Servo Specifications:
- Quick release for servo leads simplify wiring and maintenance
- Designed from the ground up for flybarless rotor control
- Low momentum gear train and motor design
- Quick release servo leads
- HV compatible (up to 8.4V)
- 0.06 sec/60 deg transit speed at 8.4V
- Metal gears
- Aluminum center section case
- Frequency: 200Hz
- Application: 550- to 700-class helis
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 1.25 in (31.8mm)
- Length: 1.61 in (40.9mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 7.4V (High Voltage)
- Size Category: Standard
- Speed: 0.08 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V; 0.06 sec/60 deg @ 7.4V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .05 - .09 sec
- Torque: 139 oz-in (10.0 kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 187 oz-in (13.5 kg-cm) @ 7.4V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 100 - 199 oz-in
- Weight: 2.2 oz (62.4 g)
- Width: 0.82 in (20.9mm)
- Brand: Spektrum
- Part No: SPMSH6200
- Fitment: Option Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?