This is the Tekin Redline Gen2 2.5 Turn Modified Series Sensored Brushless Motor. The Gen2 modified series motors feature significant changes compared to the previous generation and are tuned specifically for modified racing. The 10.5 through 6.5 turn motors all come standard with a 13mm rotor and the 5.5 through 2.5 turn are equipped with a 13mm High Torque rotor, providing the horsepower needed for mod class racing.
- 13mm High Torque Rotor
- CNC Machined T 6061 Billet Aluminum Heatsink Can
- Neodymium Sintered Magnet
- Precision Engineered for Maximum Energy Conversion
- High Purity Copper Windings Maximize Conductivity
- Low Resistance, High Power Solder Tabs
- Dual-Plug Sensor Wire Harness for all Sensored and Sensorless systems
- Anodized Endbell plates maximize corrosion and wear resistance
- High RPM precision bearings
- Rebuildable Design
- Solderless Sensor PCB replacement
- Adjustable Timing
6.3oz (180g)Shaft Dimensions:
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?