Peace of mind is priceless and modelers who value it most choose E-flite® brushless motors. Just ask anyone who’s flown with them. E-flite brushless motors consistently provide the kind of power and reliability that transform a modeling experience—no matter what you’re flying. Whether you’re a sport modeler or scale master, E-flite has the brushless power system to truly realize your plane’s full potential.
The E-flite Power 360 brushless electric motor is designed to deliver clean and quiet power equivalent to or surpassing the power of a 360-size 2-stroke glow engine for sport and scale airplanes weighing 15 to 40 pounds (6.8 to 11.0 kg), 3D airplanes up to 25 pounds (8.28 kg), or models requiring up to 6000 watts of power.Power 360 Brushless Outrunner 180Kv Motor Features:
Power 360 Brushless Outrunner 180Kv Motor Specfications:
- Ideal for giant-scale airplanes requiring up to 6000 watts of input power
- High-torque alternative to inrunner brushless motors
- Designed in collaboration with World Aerobatic Champion Quique Somenzini
- Equivalent to a 50cc–60cc gas engine
- For high-power airplanes weighing 15 to 25 pounds (6.8 to 11.0 kilograms)
- External rotor design for better cooling
- Includes 4-bolt propeller mount, 12mm prop shaft center-tapped with 10–32 threads
- High-quality construction with ball bearings and hardened 10mm steel shaft
- Includes X-mount and 6.5mm gold bullet connectors
- Slotted 20-pole outrunner design
- Requires 160A–200A HV brushless ESC
: 12S LiPo
: 8mm Bullet
Idle Current (Io):
: 6.1A @ 40.0V
: Brushless Sensorless Outrunner
Number of Poles:
: 3.45 in (90mm)
Recommended Prop Range:
: 24 x 10 to 25 x 12
Recommended Speed Control:
: 160A+ Brushless
: 0.39 in (10mm)
: 1.25 in (32mm)
: Power 360
: 13 AWG
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?