The Helion Dominus 10TR represents the next generation in 1/10th scale 4x4 performance whilst offering an unprecedented set of features and outstanding value. This project came to life as a cooperative effort between some of the greatest minds in the R/C industry working for Helion and you, our customers. The premise behind the project is to offer you something different, something revolutionary: value AND brushless performance! Helion R/C design engineers have optimized the Dominus platform for the latest generation of bashers and R/C enthusiasts. The use of gear differentials and a robust shaft based, ball bearing supported, steel differential gear drivetrain reduces maintenance requirements and improves efficiency and performance without compromising value. With the inclusion of cutting edge 2.4GHz radio technology R/C bashers and enthusiasts can now enjoy a solid, interference free signal when driving their Dominus truck. Now with a Radient Reaktor 3000kV waterproof brushless system and 1800mAh 7-cell NiMH battery included, the Dominus is equipped to thrill with speeds topping 30mph!
Helion Dominus 10TR Brushless Key Features:
- 100% factory-assembled and ready to run.
- Adjustable body mounts.
- Adjustable, oil filled, coil-over shock absorbers with bladders.
- All-terrain square lug tires and stepped wheels.
- Cab forward truggy style with rear wing.
- HRS-3.2 2.4GHz 3-channel radio system.
- Radient Reaktor 3000kV waterproof brushless system.
- Steel ring and pinion type four wheel drive drivetrain.
- Waterproof ESC and servo.
Helion Dominus 10TR Brushless Specification:
What's in the box
- Length (mm): 477
- Width (mm): 320
- Wheelbase (mm): 300
- Weight (g): 2350
- 1 x Dominus 10TR.
- 1 x HRS-3.2 2.4GHz 3-channel transmitter.
- 1 x 1800mAh 7-cell NiMH battery pack.
- 1 x 7-cell wall charger.
- 1 x 4-way cross wrench.
- 1 x 1.5mm L-wrench.
- 1 x 2.5mm L-wrench.
- 1 x Bag extra parts.
- 1 x Documenation package with exploded view.
- Brand: Helion
- Part No: HLNA0675
- Scale: 1:10
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushless
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Vehicle Type: Truggy
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
What rating is the ESC? 50amp or 35?
Asked by Matt on 16th December 2016
These come with a 50A ESC
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models