Low profile dimensions make the SC-1252MG a perfect choice for any vehicle with tight spaces. Ideal for 1/10 scale touring/on-road, the SC-1252MG can also function in planes as a thin wing servo. At .07 (@6.0V sec/60), its superfast response is impressive for steering around the oval or the F1 track. Built tough with durable metal gears. Savox SC1252MG Features:
- Super high 4096 resolution and metal gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless Motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption than comparable servos.
- The aluminum case design not only looks good but also helps operation to remain cool and smooth.
- Our servos are totally green – from materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal as a steering servo for 1/10 surface applications and in gliders and airplanes that have thin wing profiles.
Savox SC1252MG Specification:
- Dimensions(mm): 40.8X20.2X25.4
- Weight(g): 44.5
- Speed): .07 sec
- Torque: 7kg
- Gear: Metal
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Aluminum
- 25 Tooth Spline
- Brand: Savox
- Part No: SAV-SC1252MG
- Max Voltage: 6v (NiMh)
- Gear Material: Metal
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?