SAVOX OUTRUNNER BSM5065 530KV PRO SPEC MOTOR (700)
The Savöx BSM5065 450KV 700 class Brushless Outrunner Motor keeps your RC helicopter flying high while cooling itself down. The machined aluminum housing with 6 angled cooling ports and an internal cooling fan allow Savöx out runner motors to pump air through the motor, giving you a 10% drop in temperature over other popular brands. Agile and fast, the brushless motors facilitate sharp moves in your flying experience. Weight = 454g. Dimensions: 50mm wide x 65mm tall.
- Unique cooling system design patented by Savöx.
- Hand wound stator to ensure consistent winding.
- Durable black Electro-Coat finish on the flux ring.
- High-tech laser etched logos and item numbers to better maintain balance of the motor. No stickers or decals throwing off your tick-tock!
- Top quality stator plates are epoxy coated on the inner surface to prevent winding shorts. The stator plates are .020mm in diameter.
- Premium shielded ball bearings are used to support the shaft in all motors.
- Superior temperature range - 180 C (356 F) rated wire is used to help prevent burning up the motor in long pattern flights.
- Adhesives designed to withstand high temperatures are used to secure the stator windings and prevent them from shifting, pinching, or shorting out.
- Rated Voltage 44.4 V
- Voltage Range 3-12 S
- No-load current 3.3 Amps
- Max. Continuous Power 4200 Watts
- Max. Continuous Current 97 Amps
- Terminal Resistance 21mΩ
- KV Motor KV (No Load) 450 KV
- Pole 10 P
- Slot 12 N
- Motor Weight 454g
Unsure which servo you need for your model?SOLUTION CENTRE
Visit our Savox Servo Soultion Centre and find the ideal servo for you.
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?