The Losi® is out to take RC to every level with the Micro-T® Stadium Truck. The Micro-T is the smallest RTR that Losi has ever offered, coming in at just under five inches long. But just because it’s small doesn’t mean it skimps on performance. Packed with a NiMH battery pack, independent suspension, differential-equipped transmission, automatic peak charger and 27MHz AM Losi radio system, the Micro-T has the speed and handling to tackle everything from the tabletop to the tile. Take it with you anywhere you go and satisfy your need for speed with the Micro-T.Losi Micro T - Green Features:
Losi Micro T - Green Specfications:
- Fully-independent suspension with friction dampers
- Differential-equipped transmission with adjustable slipper clutch
- Powerful, preinstalled micro motor
- Included NiMH battery pack with portable alkaline automatic peak charger
- Losi® 27MHz AM radio system
- Electronic speed control with reverse
- High-traction rubber tires pre-mounted on durable nylon wheels
- Includes 8 AA heavy-duty batteries for transmitter
- Includes 8 AA alkaline batteries for charger
Losi Micro T - Green Requires to Complete:
: BB-equipped transmission
: 4.8V 150mAh NiMH (included)
: Factory-decorated stadium truck (Red Blue or Green)
: Peak (included)
: Composite tub
: Coil-over friction dampers
: Electronic fully-proportional Forward/Reverse
: Rubber multi-pin rear/ribbed front
: 0.75 in (19mm)
Nothing... Everything's included!
- Brand: Losi
- Part No: LOSB0230T3
- Scale: 1:36
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Surface Type: On Road
- Vehicle Type: Truggy
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?