TEAM ASSOCIATED SC10B RS SHORT COURSE OFF ROAD BUGGY RTR
Team Associated's SC10B Race Spec Ready-To-Run is a short course pro buggy based on the three-time undefeated R.O.A.R. National Championship winning SC10 truck chassis.
Loaded with high performance features, the incredibly realistic SC10B comes equipped with a factory finished short course pro buggy body, roll cage and driver! A water-resistant XP Brushless Electronic Speed Control with reverse, powerful Reedy Brushless Motor, enclosed water resistant receiver box, adjustable blue anodized aluminum coil-over shocks and KMC® replica wheels with high traction compound rear tires for more grip complete the package.
SC10B Race-Spec RTR Features:
- Fully assembled 2WD short course pro buggy based on the multi-time National Champion SC10 truck
- Full roll cage with window nets and integral nerf bars
- Water-resistant XP Brushless Electronic Speed Control with reverse and LiPo low-voltage cutoff
- XP 2.4GHz radio system with metal-gear steering servo
- Powerful Reedy 3300 KV brushless motor
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential
- Factory finished body including detailed cockpit and driver with two versions to choose from
- KMC replica wheels with 12mm hexes and aggressive short-course race tires
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that accommodates NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Realistic front and rear bumpers designed to absorb impacts
- Length: 479mm
- Width: 293mm
- Wheelbase: 324mm
- Weight: 1818g
- Internal Gear Ratio: 2.6:1
- Brand: Associated
- Part No: AS9050
- Scale: 1:10
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Vehicle Type: Buggy
- Power Source: Electric - Brushless
- Surface Type: Off Road
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?