SAVOX HIGH TORQUE CORELESS DIGITAL SERVO 20KG@6.0V
The new SC-1256 standard size coreless digital servo is leading edge technology with super high 12 bits resolution and super strong Titanium Gears.
- Extremely powerful with 20kg-cm torque at its size
- Extraordinarily light in weight, 20% lighter than its kind in the field
- The Coreless motor inside has brought the output performance to the top level - smoother, faster and more efficient
- The metallic case design not only exudes an exquisite style but helps the operating to stay cool and smooth.
- Super strong and precise-made Titanium metal gear form as the solid framework of our servo. Our design will make “Crumbled Gear” history.
- Ideal for TOC, steering servo on 1/8th scale Buggy, Big Foot and Crawler.
- Dimensions: 40.3 x 20 x 37.2mm
- Weight: 52.4g**
- Speed (sec/60°): @4.8v 0.18, @6.0v 0.15
- Torque (kg/cm): @4.8v 16, @6.0v 20
- Gear: Titanium/Alloy
- Case: Aluminium Heat Sink
**Weight listed does not include wires or horns.
- Brand: Savox
- Part No: SAV-SC1256TG
- Max Voltage: 6v (NiMh)
- Gear Material: Metal
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?