The XR311 is a re-release kit that was originally available in 1977. It was Tamiyas first suspension equipped RC buggy. The 2012 re-release incorporates modern improvements while maintaining the basic layout of the original.
Specs and Features
- Scale: 1/12 scale
- Overall length: 405mm
- Overall width: 173mm
- Overall height: 135mm
- Clearance: 15mm
- Wheelbase: 260mm
- Tread (front/rear): 140/144mm
- Chassis material: duralumin 52S
- Steering tie rods: 2 segments of an equal length
- Suspension: front and rear double wishbone
- Caster angle (front/rear): 0 degree Camber angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Toe angle (front/rear): 0 degree
- Dampers: none
- Drive system: rear wheel drive
- Diff. gear system: no
- Speed Controller: electronic speed controller(Not included)
- Tire width (front and rear): 29mm Tire diameter (front/rear): 75mm Tread pattern (front and rear): balloon tire
- Compatible with 7.2 volt stick-type battery packs.
- Realistic injection-molded body features cockpit details and a driver figure.
- Includes Tamiya TEU-104BK ESC (electronic speed control-brushed type)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?