Another one of Tamiya s classic creations, the R/C Lunch Box (1st released, 1987) wasloved for its camp appearance as much as for its R/C performance. The boxy minivan bodyraised up over monster truck wheels ensure that this R/C van will get attention anywhere youchoose to drive it.
About the Model
- Fully assembled 1/12 scale monster van, pre-painted with stickers pre-applied.
- Shock-resistant styrol body mounted on lightweight and durable ABS bathtub frame.
- Heavy duty coil spring damped front and rear suspension.
- Sealed gearbox protects differential during off-road running.
- 115mm diameter monster tires feature high grip and excellent shock absorption.
- Front grille, side guards, F&R bumper and friction dampers made from metal plated parts.
- Wheelie bar included for awesome stunts!
- Includes Type 540 motor
- Expec SP R/C unit with TEU-101 electronic speed controller (batteries sold separately).
- 7.2v battery pack and mains trickle charger included
- Brand: Tamiya
- Part No: HC-57749
- Scale: 1:12
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushed
- Vehicle Type: Monster Truck
- Surface Type: Off Road
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?