About the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck The German army in WWII used a wide variety of wheeled vehicles as part of their overall strategy of fast mechanized warfare. Among the most widely used was the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck, a truck design that was first produced in the 1930s. Featuring a dependable 6-cylinder gasoline engine,the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck could take on a very large payload disproportionate to its size. They proved to be not only extremely reliable, but also very versatile, and were employed in a wide variety of roles, including fuel truck, ambulance, radio truck, as well as general-purpose cargo truck.
About the Model
- High-quality 1/35 scale assembly model kit of the 3Ton 4x2 Cargo Truck.
- This kit is an all-new molding, and is much more accurate than kits current on the market.
- The actual trucks chassis had a forward slant (designed to balance the cargos weight), and this unique feature has been accurately reproduced.
- Suspension features a reasonable number of parts for easy assembly without sacrificing detail.- Driver and navigator figures included.
- Accessory set of fuel drums and jerry cans also included for a full cargo load.
- Comes with 4 types of markings, including both German army and Luftwaffe units.
- To aid with painting, window masks will be included for the first time in a military model.
- The actual truck served from the 1930s to the end of the war on all battle fronts, so this model can be displayed together with a wide range of other Tamiya 1/35 scale vehicles and figures such as Sturmgeschutz III Ausf. B and King Tiger.
- Brand: Tamiya
- Part No: HC-35291
- Scale: 1/35
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?