The A2020 is a digital high performance nanolite servo for slow flyer aircraft and is compatible with Spektrum AR6300 and AR6310 series receivers that accept the JST ZHR connector. It also includes an adapter to Z-connector for standard receivers. Slow flyer aircraft flyers will want the A2020 digital servo for its great control surface centering and the unmatched precision it provides for aggressive 3D flight.
A2020 Nanolite Servo Features:
A2020 Nanolite Servo Specifications:
- Lightweight design that’s ideal for indoor foam airplane applications
- Provides unmatched precision and accuracy in its class
- Application: Micro mircraft and small 3D foam aircraft
- Connector Type: JST-ZHR (Z-connector adapter included)
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Height: 0.898 in (22.8mm)
- Length: 0.776 in (19.7mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8V only
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: 0.08 sec/60º @ 4.8V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .05 - .09 sec
- Torque: 12 oz-in (0.86 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
- Torque (at 4.8V): Less than 20 oz-in
- Weight: 0.14 oz (4.1g)
- Width: 0.327 in (8.3mm)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?