The A2010 is a digital high-performance servo for ultra micro aircraft applications and is compatible with AR6400 /AR6410 series receivers that accept the JST SHR connector (adapter included for AR6300 and AR6310 receivers that use the JST ZHR connector). Ultra micro aircraft flyers will want the A2010 digital servo for its great control surface centering, even at low voltages, and the unmatched precision it provides for aggressive 3D flight.
A2010 Ultra Micro Servo Features:
A2010 Ultra Micro Servo Specifications:
- Perfect for a wide variety of aircraft applications
- Improved centering, flight performance and flight qualities
- Application: Ultra micro aircraft
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bushing
- Connector Type: JST-SHR (JST-ZHR adapter included)
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Height: 0.67 in (16.9mm)
- Length: 0.71 in (18.1mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 5.5V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: 0.08 sec/60° @ 3.3V; 0.06 sec/60° @ 4.8V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .05 - .09 sec
- Torque: 1.56 oz-in (0.11 kg-cm) @ 3.3V, 2.5 oz-in (0.18 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
- Torque (at 4.8V): Less than 20 oz-in
- Weight: 0.09 oz (2.5g)
- Width: 0.31 in (8.0mm)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?