Dynamite, known for it’s performance oriented, value priced aftermarket RC parts, accessories and electronics introduces its lineup of marine electronic speed controls designed specifically high performance marine applications. OEM for most Pro Boat models, Dynamite’s lineup of marine ESC’s offer users with speed controls engineered to meet the performance demands of today’s high speed RC powerboats. Available in 45A, 50A, 60A and 80A configurations, each speed control comes built for complete water cooling and were designed to easily handle the power delivered from today’s high output Li-Po batteries. In addition, each ESC comes pre-wired with a NiMH/Li-Po switch providing an easy method of selecting NiMH or Li-Po battery types. Additional programming is easily managed through the Pro Boat marine programming module.80A Brushless Marine ESC for Dual Battery Features:
80A Brushless Marine ESC for Dual Battery Specifications:
- Built in switch allows for easy change of battery chemistry type
- 12awg wires
- Large 4mm bullet motor connectors
- Pre-wired with high-current EC3 connectors
- 80A in dual battery configurations (80A up to 6S Li-Po compatible)
- Auto Cutoff: Yes
- BEC Voltage: 6V
- Continuous Maximum Current: 75 - 100A
- Drive Type: Forward/Reverse
- Forward: Yes
- Height: 0.75 in (19mm)
- Input Connector Types: EC3
- Input Voltage: 7.2 - 22.2V
- Length: 4.33 in (110mm)
- Maximum Burst Current: 100A
- Maximum Continuous Current: 80A
- Motor Limit: 2100kV
- Overload Protection: Yes
- PWM Frequency: 0.001 ohms
- Reverse: Yes
- Speed Control Type: Marine Brushless
- Time Delay Brake: No
- Weight: 6.49 oz (184g)
- Width: 1.85 in (47mm)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?