Dragon boats new CENTAURAIN 1300
- Length - 1345mm
- Beam - 310mm
- Weight - 6.5kg
- Propeller - D68.5 x P1.4 (or D70 x P1.2)
- Servos - 2 (Included)
- Motor - GS26cc with clutch, Pull Start and Tuned pipe
- Fuel - Petrol Oil mix
- Hull Material - Fibreglass (FRP)
The Centaurain is a great looking off shore power boat and at 1.35 meters long its a very impressive bit of kit.
Hand layered fibreglass technology ensures a strong hull design with an adequate amount of flexibility to withstand with ease the riggers of its environment.
The Founder is powered by a powerful and reliable 26cc petrol engine tuned with a light weight aluminium tuned pipe to help maximise the power of the engine. On the water
Starting the petrol engine is effortless with its easy access pull starter system then a launch onto the water and youre away! You can feel the large propeller bit then the hull swiftly comes out of the water to the surface and your away!
The V hull handles very well and has no problem with high speed turns or sudden changes of direction, you always feel youre in full control. Features
What do I need to get racing?
- High quality hand layered fibreglass V hull
- CNC machined rudder and drive system
- High powered high torque 26cc petrol engine
- Water-cooled aluminium tuned exhaust pipe
- Factory fitted rudder and throttle servo
- High speed aluminium propeller
- High quality lacquered finish
The Centaurain is nearly ready to run so only needs these items to complete;
- A suitable 2 channel radio
- Fuel (petrol)
- Somewhere wet (designed for freshwater use only)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?