The new Dynam Piper J3 Cub is ready to fly (RTF) with all electronics pre-installed, including the 4CH Transmitter and Receiver, Charger and Batteries. It is made of EPO material so it is highly durable. Everyone can fly this plane, even in windy conditions. Made for 3D aerobatic flight and crash resistance, this plane will impress flyers in all skill levels. Equipped with the tinted clear plastic canopy and landing gear, tail landing gear , and removeable battery cover. It is made for skilled users but also easy to learn for beginners.
- Perfect for all levels: Beginners, Middle-level users, or Experienced Pilots
- RTF: Ready to Fly right out of the box (Everything included and 90% assembled)
- Easy to construct with pre-installed electronics (motors, servos and speed controllers)
- Beautiful design and great details: Resembles a real plane
- Factory-finished with stunning appearances
- 3D Aerobatic Performance
- Construction: Lightweight, strong, and crash resistant
- Easy take off: effortlessly depart from the ground or your hand
- 30 amp Brushless Electronic Speed Control
- Strong wing designed for smooth airflow providing exceptional stability, and great ease to control and fly even in wind conditions
- Full function 4 Channel compatible transmitter with mixing: Aileron control, Elevator control, Rudder, and Throttle.
- Durable pre-colored foam fuselage, wings, and tail
- Battery: High Quality Rechargeable 11.1V 2200mah Li-Polymer Battery for 20 minutes flight time (Upgradeable optional battery for even longer flight time).
- 90 Minutes auto peak detection charger
- Wing Span: 1245mm
- Total Length: 850mm
- Fly Weight: 1000g
- Wing Area: 43.9dm2
- Wing Load: 26g/dm2
- Motor: Brushless ,kv1100
- Battery: 11.1V 2200mAh 25C Li-Poly (RTF only)
- Charger: 2~3 Cells Li-Po balance charger (RTF only)
- Transmitter: 4 CH 2.4ghz (RTF only)
- Servo: 9g high-speed (4 PCS)
- ESC: 30A
- Brand: Dynam
- Part No: DYN8941-RTF
- Power: Electric
- Assembly Level: RTF (Ready to Fly)
- Flying Style: Sport
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
How much would it cost to add a second battery for this plane? Thanks
Asked by Harry Karmel on 22nd November 2016
These take a 2200mah 3S LiPo, so something like AZSZ2805 would be ideal as a spare.
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models