Until now the FPV experience was complex and very expensive, only really achievable with serious endeavour, time and dedication. Hubsans new Skyhawk FPV does all the handwork for you and provides a completely ready-to-fly package that can have you up and flying in a matter of no time. Simply glue the tail pieces, charge the battery and take off!
Made from study crash resistant foam it features a built in stabilisation system making it a perfect choice for beginners and/or experienced flyers. Once airborne you can view the world from above via the front mounted 5 megapixel camera that shoots live video directly to a 3.5 LCD monitor on the transmitter...in colour!
Hubsan Spy Hawk FPV with Live Video Camera Features:
- SpyHawk 4 Channel Mini Glider Aileron, Elevator, Rudder and Throttle Control
- Built in 5.8 Ghz FPV System w/Recording Module & 4GB SD Card
- State of the Art 3 Axis Flight Stabilization System
- 2.4Ghz Radio with Built in 5.8Ghz Video Receiver and High Resolution 3.5 Color LCD screen
- 5 Megapixel Camera Installed in the Nose
- 7.4v 450mAh Lipoly Battery & Balance Charger
- EPO Moulded Foam Airframe
- Brushless Motor, Brushless ESC and 2S LiPo Battery Included
- Spare Propeller, User Manual & Glue
Hubsan Spy Hawk FPV with Live Video Camera Specifications:
- Wing Span: 843mm (33.1)
- Overall Length: 617mm (24.3)
- Flying Weight: 180g
- Motor: C1404 Brushless 3000kV
- Battery: 2S 7.4V 450mAh Li-Po
- ESC: 6A Brushless
- Video Transfer Frequency: 5.8GHz
- Servos: 3.7g / 0.12sec/60º
- Camera: 5 Megapixels
- Live Video Distance: 400 Meters
- Brand: Hubsan
- Part No: H301F
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: FPV (First Person Video)
- Assembly Level: RTF (Ready to Fly)
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?