Etronix's first foray into the charger market is with this exciting, feature packed and competitively priced all-in-one unit. Small and compact witha built in AC power supply, microprocessor controlled high performance charger/discharger/cycler for NiCd/NiMH/Lithium/Pb batteries with an integrated cell voltage balancer.
Dual input power AC/DC, temperature sensor option and integrated Lithium battery balancer.
Charge current up to 5A, discharge current up to 1A, 1 to 6 series of Lilo/LiPo/LiFe, 1 to 15 cells of NiCd/NiMH, 2 to 20v of Lead-acid (Pb)Powerpal AC Specifications:
- Battery Type: 1-6 Li-Po, Li-Ion, Li-Fe, 1-15 NiCd, NiMH, 1-6 Lead-Acid
- Charge Rate: 0.1A-5.0A (Max 80W)
- Discharge Rate: 0.1A-1A (Max 5W)
- Cycle Charge/Discharge: 1-5 Cycles (charge>discharge, discharge>charge)
- Balancer: Built-in individual voltage balancer for Lithium batteries 300mAh/cell current drain
- Fast/Storage Mode: Charge Lithium batteries for special purposes. 'Fast' reduces charge time, while 'Storage' controls final voltage for long time storage
- Charge Safety: Delta Peak [*]Sensitivity voltage detection (NiCd/NiMH) Auto-Charge current limit useful for small capacity NiMH, Auto-Charge current limit useful for small capacity NiMH, Capacity limit charge, Temperature limit charge, Time limit charge
- Battery Data: 5 model memory
- 1 x Charge leads for Receiver batteries,
- 1 x Receiver batteries JST plug,
- 1 x Glow stick,
- 1 x Deans connector,
- 1 x Crocodile Universal clip,
- 1 x JST XH Balance Board.
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?