Associated TC4 Club Racer Kitby Associated
Web Price: £142.39
Let us price match!
Note: Price matches will only be considered against valid, in stock products in the UK. Although we can match 99% of prices, some exceptions will apply. Full Terms
Print a price voucher here
Part Number: AS30101
The TC4 Club Racer is an excellent platform for Spec Class racing, drifting and for racers who want to try on-road racing without breaking the bank.
The TC4 Club Racer's pre-built chassis includes all of the features you would expect from Team Associated, and is ready to accept most 1:10 scale touring, VTA, and drift car bodies, and 1:10 wheels, tires and electronics.
Build your dream car with the many Factory Team accessories and upgrade parts now available.
TC4 Club Racer Features:
- Pre-built "race roller" chassis ready to accept most 1:10 scale onroad car electronics, bodies, wheels and tires
- Efficient shaft drive system with blue anodized drive shaft
- Rear ball differential with lightweight composite outdrives
- Front spool to ensure maximum power delivery to all four wheels in low traction conditions
- Lightweight composite CVD drive bones
- Composite VCS fluid filled shocks with adjustable ride height
- 22 precision ball bearings included
- Machined aluminum motor mount with cooling fins for increased heat dissipation
- Impact-resistant, lightweight front bumper system
- Many Factory Team accessories and upgrades available
- 1:10 scale electric motor (brushed or brushless)
- 1:10 scale electronic speed control (brushed or brushless)
- 7.4V LiPo, or 6.0V LiFe battery pack, or 6-cell NiMH or NiCd
- Battery charger (suitable for the batteries you use)
- 2-channel surface transmitter, and its batteries
- 2-channel receiver
- Steering servo
- 1:10 scale (190mm) polycarbonate onroad car body
- Spray paint for polycarbonate body
- 1:10 scale on road car wheels and tyres
|Part No.||Scale||Included Motor||Surface Type||Vehicle Type||Build Level|
Touring / Rally Car
This item is Listed in the following categories: