ZP 62cc Single Cylinder Petrol Engine with Electronic Ignitionby Zenoah
Web Price: £369.74
Let us price match!
Part Number: ZENEP62
Stock Status: Shadow Stock
- 4.8-7.4V LiPo ready electronic ignition with variable timing, no regulator needed
- All up weight savings of 10 ounces compared to a magneto style engine
- The proven and efficient ignition system only draws 450mAh, which allows for a smaller battery and longer flight times between charges
- Increased power band compared to magneto engines
- Aluminum carburetor arms for choke and throttle allows for easy servo hook up
- Custom machined prop drives with grey anodizing
- Lightweight mufflers included and purpose built for quieter operation
Easy starts. Incredible fuel efficiency. Legendary Zenoah reliability. You’ll get it all, plus power to spare, with ZP electronic ignition engines. ZP engines share many of the core components Zenoah uses in their world famous magneto engines. And, like the magneto engines, they’re built for modelers who value dependability and ease of use above all else.
What sets ZP engines apart is their sophisticated electronic ignition system that saves weight and makes hand starts easy. The system can be powered with everything from 4.8V Ni-Cd or Ni-MH packs to 2S 7.4V Li-Pos. No power regulators are required and the current draw is so low you’ll be able to use smaller capacity battery packs and save weight or go with bigger packs and enjoy more flights between charges.
Because the electronic ignition system eliminates the need for magnetos or a PTO shaft, ZP engines are significantly lighter as well. This reduced weight coupled with their impressive torque numbers make it possible to achieve thrilling power-to-weight performance.
This item is Listed in the following categories: