Evolution Radial 4 Stroke Petrol Engine - 160cc 7 cylinderby Evolution Engines
Web Price: £2,087.99
Free UK Shipping!
Let us price match!
Part Number: EVOE7160
Stock Status: Shadow Stock
A stunning engine with solid performance and reliability – the 7 Cylinder 160cc 4-stroke gas radial engine is designed for larger models, specifically scale applications where the use of a radial engine in a round cowl will provide the ultimate scale look for the modeler’s plane. While providing great looks and sound, it also delivers the dependability and performance of Evolution.
- 7 Cylinder radial configuration - absolutely stunning looks and realism
- Midsize 160cc displacement - perfect for 90-110" wingspan scale subjects
- Comes complete with exhaust collector ring and electronic ignition assembly - one box purchase for a ready to mount and run engine
- User friendly choke and throttle bellcranks included - makes installation and operation east
- Made from aluminum cating or bar stock where appropriate and CNC machined - accurate and repeatable specifications each and every time
- Cylinder head and crank cases produced from aircraft grade alloys
- Heavy duty double bearing crankshaft
- Billet aluminum pistons and hardened steel rings
- Hard chromed and lapped cylinder bores
- Hardened steel cams
- Carburetor jet valve incorporating of latest design with a split opening for smooth acceleration
- Zero percent or low nitro (5-10%) fuel with low oil content (5-7% oil/fuel ratio)
This item is Listed in the following categories: