The incredible speed and accuracy of the Spektrum H5020G gyro servo will transform the performance of any 250- to 500-size 3D helicopter. Besides delivering precise tail response and holding power that is second to none, it boasts a metal gear train designed to withstand the punishment of aggressive 3D maneuvers. It also has a specially designed case with an aluminum center section that dissipates heat so the motor and electronics run cooler and last longer.H5020G Mini Digital Gyro MG Servo Features:
H5020G Mini Digital Gyro MG Servo Specifications:
- Prefect for 250- to 500-size 3D helicopters
- Metal gear train
- Digital precision
- Dual ball bearing support
- Application: 250- to 500-size helicopter tail rotor
- Bearing: Dual
- Bushing Or Bearing: Bearing
- Gear Type: Metal
- Height: 1.2 in (30.5mm)
- Length: 1.37 in (34.7mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: 0.06 sec/60º @ 4.8V; 0.05 sec/60º @ 6.0V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .05 - .09 sec
- Torque: 33 oz-in (2.4 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 39 oz-in (2.8 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Torque (at 4.8V): 20 - 39 oz-in
- Weight: 0.86 oz (24.5 g)
- Width: 0.58 in (14.7mm)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?