ProLine Jeep Comanche Full Bed Body for 313mm Wheelbase Crawlersby Pro Line
Web Price: £37.99
Part Number: PL3362-00
Stock Status: Shadow Stock
This is the Pro-Line Jeep® Comanche Full Bed 12.3" Rock Crawler Body. Jeep® fans rejoice! Pro-Line is pleased to announce the release of the 1982-1992 Jeep® Comanche one-piece body for 1:10 Scale and Crawler rigs (12.3" wheel base). Again, with over the top detail, Pro-Line brings another iconic crawler back to life for the 1:10 Scale Builders. This Jeep® Comanche body is constructed out of a single piece of high quality Lexan, so you don’t have to mess with multiple body pieces. This gets you out crawling faster!
Don't forget to submit your finished Pro-Line Jeep® Comanche body to Reader's Rides when you are done. Who knows, you could get your ride posted on the blog and you could even win a prize!
Jeep® Comanche and its trade dress are used under license from Chrysler Group LLC 2011. © Chrysler Group LLC 2011 .
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan and are painted for advertising purposes only.
- One-piece design for 12.3" wheelbase crawlers
- Perfectly detailed and classic lines create the perfect Jeep® Comanche Full Bed Body
- Use Pro-Line's 12.3" wheelbase PL-C Floor Pan (#PL3339-00) and PL-C Interior (#PL3337-00) for the ultimate scale rig
- Made with Crystal Clear Genuine GE Lexan®
- Four steps to Rig Ready:
1.) Clean Body and apply included window mask
2.) Paint then peel the over-spray film off
3.) Sticker your body (decal sheet included)
4.) Mount your new Jeep Comanche Full Bed onto your Crawler
- Made in the USA, since 1982 - Read about Pro-Line Racing’s History
- Clear Lexan® Jeep® Comanche Body
- Jeep® Comanche decal sheet
- Window mask included
- Paint-then-peel overspray film included
- Axial SCX10 12.3" (313mm) Wheelbase Chassis
|Wheel Base:||12.3" (313mm)|
This item is Listed in the following categories: