This is a optional XRAY XCA (XRAY Centrifugal-Axial) High Dynamic Clutch Set, and is intended for use with the XRAY NT1 and NT1 2009 Spec. This clutch set includes redesigned components which create a more dynamic clutch engagement suitable for most racing conditions. Included are a super-lightweight flywheel, new black reinforced clutch flyweights, new smaller and super lightweight clutchbell, smaller diameter yellow clutch shoe, new medium-hardness clutch spring, and new aluminum clutch disc. All components were designed and long-term tested by the factory racing team. Provides a complex set of optimum, high-dynamic clutch characteristics.
NOTE: Pinion gears are not included.
- 338513 Clutch Bell - Hudy Steel - High Dynamic
- 338532 Flywheel - Alu 7075 T6 - Hardcoated - High Dynamic
- 338550 Flywheel Nut - Hudy Spring Steel™
- 338556 Clutch Bell Bushing - Hudy Spring Steel™
- 338561 Clutch Flyweight - High Dynamic - Black (3)
- 338571 Alu Clutch Disc - High Dynamic - Swiss 7075 T6
- 338577 Clutch Shoe - High Dynamic - Yellow
- 338581 Clutch Spring - Medium
- 338584 Shim 5x7x0.2 (10)
- 338585 Shim 5x7x0.3 (10)
- 338586 Shim 5x7x0.5 (10)
- 338590 Clutch Spring Cup - Alu 7075 T6
- 338594 Clutch Preload Adj. Nut - Hudy Spring Steel™
- 359050 Clutch Bell Ball-Bearing MR105ZZ 5x10x4 (2)
- 908316 Hex Screw Socket Head Cap M3x16 (10)
- 930150 Carbide Ball-Bearing Axial F5-10 5x10x4 with Groove
- 940508 High-Speed Ball-Bearing 5x8x2.5 Rubber Sealed (2)
- 964073 Washer S 7x10x0.2 (10)
- 964074 Washer S 7x10x0.3 (10)
- 964075 Washer S 7x10x0.5 (10)
|XRAY NT1 2013 |
|XRAY NT1 |
- Brand: XRay
- Part No: XR338501
- Fitment: Option Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?