- Compact & light universal tire balancing station
- Fits all standard R/C car wheels
- Quick & easy to use
- High-precision balancing identifies the smallest inaccuracies of tire balance
- Identifies improperly glued rubber tires or differences in inserts.
- Precision-balanced tires improve car traction and stability, improve shock absorber action
- Super-stable base board
- CNC-machined alloy parts made from highest-quality aluminum with stylish black coating and laser engraving.
- Smart clamping system prevents binding of wheel adapter
- Wheel adapters for 1/10 touring, 1/8 buggy/truggy/rally, 1/6 off-road, 1/5 on-road wheels must be purchased separately
The compact Universal Tire Balancing Station for 1/10, 1/8, 1/6 and 1/5 wheels allows you to quickly and easily balance car tires by identifying the heaviest part of the wheel so that proper balancing aids can be applied. This also helps to identify improperly glued rubber tires or differences in inserts. Precision-balanced tires will improve your car\'s traction and stability, and also give improved shock absorber action.
The super-stable base board securely and firmly holds the balancing wheel adapter, and the smart clamping system ensures that the wheel adapter does not bind and can rotate absolutely freely. The high-quality, high-precision ball-bearings used in the wheel adapter are degreased and lightly oiled for ultra-fine wheel rotation, helping to identify even the smallest inaccuracies of the tire balance.
Wheel adapters are available optionally for different scale wheels: 1/10 touring cars, 1/8 off-road, truggy and rally, and also for 1/5 on-road and 1/6 off-road. The wheel adapters come with a CNC-machined aluminum holder and one-piece super-strong and precise steel rod that rotates in the ball-bearings. The hex on the wheel adapter fits precisely into the wheel and a machined tightening nut is included for fast and comfortable wheel tightening. All alloy parts are CNC-machined from highest-quality aluminum with stylish black coating and laser engraving.
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.