Spektrum DX8 - Mode 2by Spektrum
Web Price: £204.90
Let us price match!
Note: Price matches will only be considered against valid, in stock products in the UK. Although we can match 99% of prices, some exceptions will apply. Full Terms
Print a price voucher here
Part Number: SPMR8810EU
The DX8 transmitter is the most advanced 8-channel system you will find anywhere. Its next-generation Spektrum™ AirWare™ software, built-in telemetry, Spektrum Data Interface and superior ergonomics will completely revolutionize how you fly. And it’s the only 8-channel that gives you these advanced capabilities, plus the proven speed and precision of Spektrum 2.4GHz DSMX® control.
FIVE REASONS YOU NEED A DX8
Spektrum AirWare™ Software Spektrum AirWare software was developed exclusively by the Spektrum brand from the ground up. It has all the programming functions an expert airplane or heli pilot could want, but you don’t have to be an expert to use them.
Built-In Telemetry The built-in telemetry feature on the DX8 transmitter gives you the ability to receive real-time information on things like your model’s battery voltage, signal quality, engine or motor temperature and more. And it will all appear right on the big, backlit DX8 display so you can see it at a glance.
Superior Ergonomics The weight distribution and ergonomics of the DX8 transmitter provide a sense of balance and comfort that perfectly complements the speed and precision of its DSMX® technology. You really do have to feel it to believe it. Some of the more impressive ergonomic features are those usually only available on much more expensive transmitters.
Spektrum Data Interface With the Spektrum Data Interface you can use a standard SD card to share model setups with other DX8 owners, store extra model memory and stay up to date with the latest software releases.
ModelMatch™ technology The DX8 transmitter features ModelMatch™ technology that prevents operating a model using the wrong model memory. This feature can prevent stripped servo gears, broken linkages and even a crash due to attempting to operate a model using the wrong memory.
Register for software updates and get the latest enhancements here.
The DX8 transmitter is not compatible with the Spektrum AR6000/BR6000 receiver.
Always purchase products from a Horizon Hobby, Inc. authorized dealer to ensure authentic high-quality Spektrum product. Horizon Hobby, Inc. disclaims all support and warranty with regards, but not limited to, compatibility and performance of counterfeit products or products claiming compatibility with DSM2®, DSMX or Spektrum products.
Attention: Horizon Hobby has confirmed that all Spektrum Products being sold by KoKo Technology are counterfeit. We consider it a danger to use these products, waive all liability and will not support any warranty or service in regards to them.
This product is not intended for use by children under 14 years of age without direct adult supervision.Spektrum DX8 Transmitter Only - Mode 2 Features:
- High-speed 11ms frame rate with 2048 resolution
- 30-model internal memory
- Large 128 x 64 backlit screen
- Includes 2000mAh NiMH battery pack
- Includes SD card for Spektrum™ Data Interface
- Includes global 12V charger with adapters for international use
- Includes Spektrum neckstrap
- 4 user-selectable control modes (Modes 1, 2, 3 and 4)
- Spektrum Data Interface for expanded model memory, model sharing and firmware updates
- Exclusive Spektrum AirWare™ software
- SimpleScroll™ programming interface for easy menu navigation
- Electronic E-ring electronically prevents overdriving the cyclic servos
- 5-point graphic tail curve
- 5-point graphic throttle and pitch curve
- Active gain and governor trim allows in-flight adjustment
- Swashplate timing
- Telemetry alerts (vibe and audible)
- 6 swashplate types
- 3-position flap switch with flap delay and elevator compensation programming
- 8 wing types and 5 tail types
- Language select (English, Italian, French, Spanish or German)
- User-assigned switch function
- Programmable throttle cut
- Refined ergonomics with no-slip comfort grips
- Programmable timer with throttle timer startup
- Quad bearing gimbals
- Band: 2.4GHz
- Computer Radio: Yes
- Model Memory: 30
- Model Type: Airplane
- Modes: Selectable 1, 2, 3 or 4
- Modulation: DSM2/DSMX
- Number Of Channels: 8
- Range: Full
- Telemetry: Yes
This item is Listed in the following categories: