The Cub that Captivates! The Super Cub 25e - Platinum Series - from E-flite.
For over half a century, Piper’s Super Cub has been a favorite of general aviation pilots who spend most of their time off the beaten path. Its respectable power, excellent short field performance and rugged design have made it perfect for back country transportation, towing gliders or simply getting away from it all. The E-flite Platinum Series Super Cub 25e expertly captures the look and feel of this aviation classic with an accurate scale outline unlike anything ever seen in its power class.Super Cub 25e ARF Features:
Super Cub 25e ARF Specfications:
- Functional, shock-absorbing main gear
- Magnetic, factory-painted fiberglass cowl with panel lines
- Realistic corrugation detail on flap and aileron control surfaces
- Functional split-fold cockpit door
- Scale aluminum wing struts
- Top quality balsa and light plywood construction
- Covered in genuine Hangar 9® UltraCote® covering
- Durable Super Cub wheels and tires
- Traditional Super Cub trim scheme
- Shock-absorbing leaf spring tail wheel assembly
- Two-piece plug-in wings
- Realistic cockpit interior details (sold separately - EFL460018)
Super Cub 25e ARF Requires to Complete:
CG (Center of Gravity):
: 2.75 to 3.00 inches (70.0 to 76.0mm) back from leading edge
: 5.85–6.40 lb (2.65–2.9kg)
: Power 25-32
: 2 inch
: 20.1-22.0 oz/sq ft
: 68.0 in (1730mm)
- 5+ channel Transmitter and Receiver radio system
- 6 mini Servos
- 25- to 32-size brushless Motor
- 60A ESC
- 4S 14.8V 2800-3200mAh LiPo Battery
- 13 x 6.5 or 14 x 7 electric Propeller
- 2-inch aluminum Spinner
- Cockpit detail kit
- Pilot figure
- Light kit
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFL4625
- Assembly Level: ARTF (Almost RTF)
- Power: Electric
- Flying Style: Scale
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?