The new and updated 2014 HPI E-Firestorm flux builds on the awesome perfomance of the previous model and adds 2.4Ghz radio gear, waterproof electronics and an even faster top speed of 77 MPH!
Team this with the fresh new graphics and HPI legendary build quality and it all comes together to form an immensely sturdy (and quick) stadium truck!
HPI E-Firestorm Flux 2.4Ghz Features:
- Bonus speed pack included! (includes 77T spur gear, 35T pinion, wheelie bar and 3S battery strap)
- HPI Flix EMH-3S Speed Controller (3S LiPo Capable for incredible 77 MPH top speed!)
- Waterproof electronics
- Deans high current connectors
- HPI 2.4Ghz Radio System
- 2.4GHz radio system with waterproof steering servo and receiver protected in waterproof case
- Composite main chassis is lightweight and durable
- Racing suspension geometry and components from the Firestorm 10T
- Nimble handling and easy to drive in all conditions
- Many existing Firestorm option parts bolt directly on to maximize performance
- Vertically adjustable front and rear camber links are easily adjustable to suit conditions and driving styles
- Adjustable shock positions (3 upper and 2 lower) to maximize suspension performance
- Adjustable wheelbase to tune the length of the truck to suit driving conditions
- Adjustable rear toe and anti-squat for quick adjustment to fine tune handling
- High quality thumbscrews on battery retainer for secure and tool-free battery access. Fits most Li-Po packs an 6-7 cell NiMh packs
- Dual pad slipper clutch protects the drive train on hard landings
- Durable low-profile 2.6:1 ratio ALL METAL gear transmission is extremely durable and capable of handling very powerful motors
- Sealed planetary gear differential for nearly zero maintenance, maximum reliability and convenience of tuning differential action with heavy weight silicone oils
- Strong alloy steel dog bones for simplicity and durability
- 14 ball bearings throughout the drive train for maximum speed and efficiency
- Turnbuckles used for each camber link and steering rod allow fine adjustment of the suspension geometry to suit your driving style and track conditions
- Threaded shock bodies allow fine adjustment of ride height
- Silicone oil filled shocks for high performance and more consistent damping in extreme temperatures
- Aluminum 12mm wheel hex adapters used front and rear are compatible with all HPI 1/10th scale truck rear wheels. Allows many different wheel and tire combinations to adapt to driving conditions and numerous styling options
- Alloy steel front axles are extremely durable
- Captured hinge pin design used throughout for easy maintenance with no E-clips
- Lay down steering servo for the lowest possible center of gravity
- High quality hex head machine screws used throughout for simple maintenance
- Adjustable height body mounts allow a variety of body styles to fit the chassis for a custom look
- Ground Assault taper pin rear tires and Front Line ribbed front tires for high traction and long life on nearly any surface
- Cool satin black Split 5 wheels made from high impact nylon for extreme durability
- 48 pitch pinion and spur gear for maximum efficiency and reliability, protected by a molded gear cover to keep debris away from the gears
- Pre-painted body with custom design
Needed to Complete:
- Battery and charger (upto 3S LiPo)
For more information, why not check out the HPI E-Firestorm Flux at HPI Racing
- Brand: HPI
- Part No: HPI-112878
- Scale: 1:10
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Power Source: Electric - Brushless
- Surface Type: Off Road
- Vehicle Type: Truggy
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
Halliwell Write a Review
- 23rd July 2016
Rapid under 22 hour delivery for extra couple quid well worth an anyone looking at e flux firestorm is beast go 3 s
Yes yes yes
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?