Thunderbird Brushless ESC, 54-Amp
- Battery Eliminator Circuit (BEC): eliminates receiver battery
- Safe \"Power On\"
- Microprocessor Controlled
- Tough surface mount construction
- Audible Arming Signal
- Auto Motor cut-off with reset
- Low torque \"Soft Start\": protects gear boxes and belt drives from shock
- Smooth reverse exponential throttle
- Self-calibrating endpoints: maximizes usable stick travel
- Auto shut-down when signal is lost
- Simple setup: no complicated switches
OverviewLarge and in charge. The Thunderbird-54 offers gobs of power at an unbelieveable price. You simply won\'t find this much controller for a better price, certainly not in the import bin! This controller is super for great aerobats such as the Multiplex Acromaster or for smaller powered gliders.
Continuous Maximum Current:54A
Input Voltage:15V Max
Length:2.00 in (50.8mm)
Width:1.15 in (29.2mm)
Height:0.40 in (10.2mm)
Weight:1.2 oz (34g)
BEC Voltage:3A max
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?