This is the Aluminum Case Savox SA-1283SG Super Torque Steel Gear Digital Servo.
- Combines leading edge technology with super high 12 bit (4096) resolution and unique steel gears.
- Super light-weight.
- Coreless motor provides high speed, incredible efficiency, and low power consumption.
- Extremely strong unique steel gears ensure long-life and durability.
- The full aluminum case design not only looks good but also allows for cooler and smoother operating temps.
- From materials to production, these servos are environmentally friendly.
- Ideal for rock crawlers, monster trucks, and steering servo on 1/8th scale trucks or buggies.
*NOTE: Certain combinations of receiver and ESC have been found to cause "Brown Out" issues when combined with Savox servos. An external BEC, or BEC stabilizing receiver capacitor may be needed for efficient, glitch free operation in low voltage electric applications.
- Dimensions: 40.8x20.2x37.4mm
- Weight: 80.0g
- @ 4.8V: .16 sec/60
- @ 6.0V: .13 sec/60
- @ 4.8V: 347.2oz-in
- @ 6.0V: 416.6oz-in
- Gear: Unique Steel
- Bearing: 2BB
- Case: Full Aluminum
- Output Shaft: 25 Tooth Spline
- Brand: Savox
- Part No: SAV-SA1283SG
- Max Voltage: 6v (NiMh)
- Gear Material: Metal
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?