A stunning engine with solid performance and reliability—the 7-cylinder 77cc 4-stroke glow radial engine is designed for larger models, specifically scale applications where the use of a radial engine in a round cowl will provide the ultimate scale look for the modeler’s plane. While providing great looks and sound, it also delivers the dependability and performance of Evolution.
Seven Cylinder 4-Stroke Radial Engine 77cc Petrol Features:
- Cylinder head and crankcases produced from aircraft grade alloys
- Heavy-duty double bearing crankshaft
- Billet aluminum pistons and hardened steel rings
- Hard-chromed and lapped cylinder bores
- Hardened steel cams
- Carburetor jet valve incorporating of latest design with a split opening for smooth acceleration
- Zero percent or low nitro (5–10%) fuel with low oil content (5–7% oil/fuel ratio)
Seven Cylinder 4-Stroke Radial Engine 77cc Petrol Specifications:
- Bore: 0.93 in (23.7mm)
- Crankshaft Threads: 10 x 1mm
- Cylinder Type: Ringed
- Fuel: 0–10% nitro, 9% oil for break-in and for normal operations
- HP: 4.8 hp (approximate)
- Mounting Dimensions: Diameter 9.1 in (23.0 cm), Length 7.9 in (20.0cm)
- Muffler Type: Straight pipe - collector ring is available for seperate purchase
- Prop Range: 2-blade 22 x 12, 24 x 10; 3-blade 22 x 10
- RPM Range: 1,000–6,000
- Stroke: 0.98 in (25.0mm)
- Total Weight: 5.7 lb (2.6 kg)
- Type: 4-stroke
- Cylinders: Radial
- Displacement: 4.70 cu. in. (77 cc)
- Engine Diameter: 9.1 in (23 cm)
- Fuel Type: Glow
- Brand: Evolution Engines
- Part No: EVOE777
• Multi Cylinder
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
Are you able to supply the ring type exhaust for this engine?
Asked by David on 23rd August 2016
Yes indeed we do - take a look at part EVO777114 :-)
Answered by: Ben @ Wheelspin Models