Digital high speed, high torque, precise centering servo is perfect for electric, park flyer, and high-performance 3D models, micro and mini electric helicopters, hand launch gliders. Replacement servo for the Blade 450 3D Heli.7.6gm DS76 Digital Sub-Micro Digital Servo Features:
7.6gm DS76 Digital Sub-Micro Digital Servo Specifications:
- Digital amplifier for superior accuracy, response and holding torque
- High speed, .11 sec @ 60° @ 4.8V for quick control response
- High torque, 24.2 oz-in (1.75 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
- Precise Centering - less than 1°
- Lightweight, just 7.6 grams
- Universal connector compatible with major brand receivers
- Includes complete mounting hardware
- Includes multiple servo arms including an extra-long 3D servo arm for extreme throws
- Replacement servo for Blade 450 3D
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Type: Digital
- Application: Sub-micro and Micro-sized airplanes and helis
- Torque: 24.2 oz-in (1.75kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 28.0 oz-in (2.00kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Speed: 0.11 sec/60° @ 4.8V; 0.09 sec/60° @ 6.0V
- Length: 0.90 in (23.0mm)
- Width: 0.45 in (11.5mm)
- Height: 0.96 in (24.0mm)
- Weight: 0.27 oz (7.6g)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Connector Type: Universal
- Gear Type: Nylon
- Current Draw Idle: 27mA @ 4.8V
- Current Draw Stall: 473mA @ 4.8V
- Voltage: 4.8V-6.0V DC
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLRDS76
- Fitment: Option Part
- Fitment: Standard Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?