Digital high speed, high torque, precise centering servo is perfect for electric indoor micro flyer, slow flyer and high-performance 3D models, small park flyers, micro electric helicopters, hand launch gliders.EFlite DS60 6g Digital Super Sub Micro Servo Features:
EFlite DS60 6g Digital Super Sub Micro Servo Specifications:
- Digital amplifier for superior accuracy, response and holding torque
- High speed .09 sec @ 60° @ 4.8V for quick control response
- High torque, 13.1 oz-in (0.94 kg-cm) @ 4.8V
- Precise centering - less than 1°
- Lightweight, just 6.0 grams
- Universal connector compatible with major brand receivers
- Includes complete mounting hardware
- Includes multiple servo arms including an extra-long 3D servo arm for extreme throws
- Application: Sub-micro and Micro-sized airplanes and helis
- Current Draw Idle: 25mA @ 4.8V
- Current Draw Stall: 560mA @ 4.8V
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Height: 0.96 in (24.0mm)
- Length: 0.92 in (23.5mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Servo Type: Digital
- Servo Voltage: 4.8 - 6.0V
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed: 0.09 sec/60 deg @ 4.8V; 0.08 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V
- Speed (at 4.8V): .05 - .09 sec
- Torque: 13.1 oz-in (0.94 kg-cm) @ 4.8V; 16.1 oz-in (1.15 kg-cm) @ 6.0V
- Torque (at 4.8V): Less than 20 oz-in
- Weight: 0.21 oz (6.0g)
- Width: 0.40 in (10.0mm)
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?