Digital high speed, precise centering servo is perfect for electric indoor sub-micro flyers, slow flyers, small park flyers, high-performance 3D models, sub-micro electric helicopters, and hand launch gliders.3.5gm DS35 Digital Super Sub-Micro Servo Features:
3.5gm DS35 Digital Super Sub-Micro Servo Specifications:
- Digital amplifier for superior accuracy, response and holding torque
- High speed, 0.05 sec @ 60° @ 4.8V for quick control response
- Precise centering - less than 1°
- Lightweight, just 3.5 grams
- Includes convenient clip mount and mounting hardware
- Includes multiple servo arms including an extra-long 3D servo arm for extreme throws
- JST-ZHR (1.5mm) connector is compatible with Spektrum Nanolite AR6300 & AR6310 receivers
- Optional connector adapters are available to work with most major brand receivers
- Connector Type: JST-ZHR
- Connector Wire Gauge: 28-30AWG
- Connector Wire Length: 2.5 in (63.5mm)
- Current Draw Idle: 30mA @ 4.8V or 20mA @ 3.7V
- Current Draw Stall: 350mA @ 4.8V or 230mA @ 3.7V
- Height: 0.85 in (21.8mm)
- Length: 0.68 in (17.5mm)
- Motor Type: Coreless
- Ratoation Range: 94°-102° (1ms – 2ms)
- Speed: 0.05 sec/60º @ 4.8V or 0.06 sec/60º @ 3.7V
- Torque: 4.0 oz/in (0.29 kg.cm) @ 4.8V or 3.2 oz/in (0.23 kg.cm) @ 3.7V
- Type: Digital
- Weight: 0.125 oz (3.5 g)
- Width: 0.25 in (6.4mm)
- Gear Type: Plastic
- Size Category: Minis and Micros
- Speed (at 4.8V): .01- .04 sec
- Torque (at 4.8V): Less than 20 oz-in
- Brand: E Flite
- Part No: EFLRDS35
- Fitment: Option Part
Two Simple UK Delivery Options
Royal mail at £3.50, or Express at £6.95.
Full details at checkout.
Some items cannot be sent via Royal Mail due to their restrictions.
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?