New upgrades same great price. HoBao have updated the Hyper 8.5 RTR to include some amazing new features with virtually no increase in cost, making it one of the best performance, race bred RTR 1/8th buggies on the market. Raced at the biggest events in the World the Hyper 8.5 RTR is the perfect introduction to 1/8th off road. Cheaper models don't always mean cheaper costs and the Hyper 8.5 is without doubt a buggy that will handle the demands of first timers and club racers alike.
With a powerful 3-port Hyper 21 engine, 2.4ghz radio and Savox servos all now factory installed, getting started in 1/8th off road racing has never been easier or more cost effective.
New updates include:
HoBao Hyper 8.5 RTR Features:
- Black Anodised 20mm Big Bore Shocks
- Lightweight CNC Machined 7075 Front Shock Tower
- Lightweight CNC Machined 7075 Rear Shock Tower
- Adjustable Front and Rear Turnbuckles
- High Performance Brake Pads
- High Performance Polished In-Line Connected Tuned Pipe
- Front and Rear CVD Universal Driveshafts
- Savox Digital SC-0252 10.5kg Metal Gear Steering Servo
- Savox Digital SC-0352 6.5kg Throttle Servo
- 2.4ghz FHSS Radio System
- Hyper 21 3-Port Race Engine
- Hard Coated Anodised Countersunk Chassis
- Big Bore Shock System
- Dish Racing Wheels
- Pre-painted custom designed bodyshell
- Mounted Tyres on Racing Dished Wheels
- Front universal driveshafts
- Alloy oil filled shocks with white springs
- Front and rear anti roll bars
- Metal Spur Gear
- 3 Geared Differentials
- Adjustable wheelbase
- Fully adjustable castor, camber, toe-in etc
- Brand: Hobao
- Part No: HBM8.5-NR
- Scale: 1:8
- Build Level: Assembled (RTR)
- Vehicle Type: Buggy
- Power Source: Nitro
- Surface Type: Off Road
Free UK Delivery!
This item is over £100, so qualifies for free standard UK shipping!
We Ship Worldwide!
To see shipping costs simply add the item to your basket and choose your country from the drop down list on the view cart page.
No reviews yet! Write a Review
Write a Review
All reviews are subject to moderation
No questions yet, why not ask one?